2011. június 7., kedd

The King's Speech

"Lionel Logue: Do you know the "f" word?
King George VI: Ffff... fornication? "

"King George VI: If I'm King, where's my power? Can I form a government? Can I levy a tax, declare a war? No! And yet I am the seat of all authority. Why? Because the nation believes that when I speak, I speak for them. But I can't speak.  "

"Lionel Logue: [as George "Berty" is lighting up a cigarette] Please don't do that.
King George VI: I'm sorry?
Lionel Logue: I believe sucking smoke into your lungs will kill you.
King George VI: My physicians say it relaxes the throat.
Lionel Logue: They're idiots.
King George VI: They've all been knighted.
Lionel Logue: Makes it official then. "

"King George VI: In this grave hour fuck fuck fuck perhaps the most fateful in our history bugger shit shit.
[singing] "



"Lionel Logue: Vulgar, but fluent; you don't stammer when you swear.
King George VI: Oh, bugger orf!
Lionel Logue: Is that the best you can do?
King George VI: Well... bloody bugger to you, you beastly bastard.
Lionel Logue: Oh, a public school prig could do better than that.
King George VI: Shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!
Lionel Logue: Yes!
King George VI: Shit!
Lionel Logue: Defecation flows trippingly from the tongue!
King George VI: Because I'm angry!
Lionel Logue: Do you know the f-word?
King George VI: F... f... fornication?
Lionel Logue: Oh, Bertie.
King George VI: Fuck. Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck and fuck! Fuck, fuck and bugger! Bugger, bugger, buggerty buggerty buggerty, fuck, fuck, arse!
Lionel Logue: Yes...
King George VI: Balls, balls...
Lionel Logue: ...you see, not a hesitation!
King George VI: ...fuckity, shit, shit, fuck and willy. Willy, shit and fuck and... tits. "

"Lionel Logue: You still stammered on the 'W'.
King George VI: Well I had to throw in a few so they knew it was me. "

"Myrtle Logue: [see the Queen at her dining table, stunned] Y - you...?
Queen Elizabeth : It's 'Your Majesty' the first time. After that, it's 'ma'am', as in 'ham'. Not 'ma'am', as in 'palm'. "

"Lionel Logue: Do you know any jokes?
King George VI: ...Timing isn't my strong suit."

"Lionel Logue: A hosszabb szünetek hasznosak. Komolyságot adnak a nagy alkalmakkor.
VI. György: Akkor én vagyok a legkomolyabb király, aki valaha élt. "

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése